Moonsoon Rain aka Ondoy2


Our Subdivision was not really affected by the flood  but there were damages done in our roof, it breaks and good thing our good company provided us with cash donation and I can manage to repair it.

Last Aug 6, I prepared to go to work and left our house at 3:45 AM, although got a really bad feeling that there is something is wrong since I woke up at around 1 AM and 2 AM checking up our house if any water gets inside, good thing there was none, but there was no water.

Woke up at 3 AM to prepared to work did not have a chance to take a bath since there is no water, left the house took a jeep to Baclaran still with heavy rain but when we were at St. Dominic to Zapote, the jeepney driver did not take the risk to continue due to high flood there was no way to go but home again, so I decided to take an emergency leave since there are no transportation willing to take the risks, and so went back home and instead of sleeping since I felt something is not right, I watched news and found out the Manila is in real great trouble.

Aug 7, took Emergency Leave so afraid to get stranded and I know my employer can understand it.

Be safe everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts