Mind Museum - Taguig, Philippines

When our 1st grader daughter had their field trip and it was so timing since it was the same day as my hubby's birthday so I took a leave so my me and my hubby can go together to our kid's field trip and it was also like our family field trip..

Our first stop was at Mind Museum that is located in BGC in Taguig City, as expected the place was full of science learning topics, we were able to explore the place and it was kid friendly.


These are the ticket prices













Learning experience in Mind Musuem was a blast, back to basics learnings in Science. There were science invention and the applications on how we were able to use the inventions.

Great place for family bonding where kids can learn too. There is also a park with science related playground where you can pay 100p if you are not going inside the museum but it is better to go  there late in the afternoon since there are less shades in the park.

Comments

Popular Posts