Emapanada Nation Makati

I love empanada from Ilocos the taste is different compared with the regular empanada since you need to put a Sukang Ilocos (IlocosVinegar) to blend in the taste.   I saw that there is an Empanada Nation newly opened along Makati, I got interested so I ordered their famous Empanada:

Ordinary Empanda :   45php

Ordinary Empanda with Red Tea (Combo) : 65

The price is reasonable however for Ordinary Empanada this does not include meat yet, just veggies and egg inside you need to dip on a vinegar as it is their signaturew, but the vinegar is too strong for my stomach so I end up having acid reflux after eating plus the gas. I ate it thrice for a different days and still getting the same effect in my stomach, so I suspect it is the vinegar that is causing it.

My friends and I dine in the same branch just noticed that the tables are not intact, it moves everytime we try to slice the empanda, they should have made the tables sturdy.

My verdict will avoid eating Ilocos Empanda for the meantime  due to the acid and gas causing my stomach, but for the taste it taste good if you are really craving for it.

Comments

Popular Posts