United Nation : Ms. China

My daughter had their United Nation parade, as we all know October is the feast for all customes and all. They had a draw lots and she picked China to represent. I bought the custome in Baclaran in the most inner part of it where you can see all sort of country custome in their most affordable price.

When I bought her custome, it was so timing that the season almost ended so they just have to finish the stocks so I was able to buy it for 250php for a big size, it originally costs 300php, what shocks me the most was the sash, it costs 40php they are also sash that costs up to 120php, like seriously just for a sash?? Well, I still bought the sash anyway just to get out of the hassle of making it. Her very artistic Tita made the flag for her. For the shoes it was her doll shoes that she uses which was not really to obvious because of her China gown.

For the costs of 300php, she was able to represent Ms. China! Thank you Baclaran you are such a bestfriend for mom that are practical like me, I always bear in mind that it will only be used for a maximum of three hours so spending more than 300php will be too expensive for me.

Comments

Popular Posts