My Before-I-Reach-40-Bucket List:

I have my own share of bucket list, well this is long overdue as this is supposed to be before and while I am 35 years old, but I seem to be too occupied being a mom, wife, corporate slave that there's  too limited time for me to do all other list to accomplish, well now I am doing this list and extended it for five more  years.   My bucket list before I reach 40 years old where I can still be able to look fab in the photos (really, I think of writing this first among others??!!), where I can still try adventures without cracking any bones, where I can still walk and run with the same phase as with my children.  Never too late to chase and tick off my list in the bucket.. as the saying goes. You only live once!!!


1.  Learn how to bike
Booked this with my daughter, I only know how to drive 3 wheels bike (dumb me!!)


2.  Learn how to drive
My husband been teaching me how to drive and boy I am too annoying to him as he is too annoying for me!! I want to enroll in a driving lesson but with the fees and all it is not practical decision so I am going back to my first option my husband teaching me how to drive plus get annoyed!


3.  Blog professionally
I am a frustrated blogger, been doing this for 5 years and still no one is getting interested with my article and what I write, neverthless, I blog to document our travel, my thoughts, food reviews, even my love for cooking, this is to share my kids, my future grand kids, including myself to back track the things that I have been doing looking back in my younger years and generally in my life...and oh!  I want to buy own domain, my own website.

4.  Register and run in a marathon
I am not a sporty gal, but a girl can dream.  I want to at least register and run in a marathon once in my life, my fitness side that has been shouting inside of me to come out...just want to try, got nothing to lose.


5.  Active in Church Service
I want to be a sunday school teacher, I want to teach little Christians in our church and share God's good news to them.


6.  Enviroment Ambassador
Last 2006, my goal is to at least convince 3 person a year to stop smoking, and as many as I can get to convince to stop throwing their trash/rubbish anywhere for the love of our nature.  But I stopped though thinking that I can not even let my husband quit smoking that time.  But this is an old story, now my husband quit smoking since 2012 and I want to revive my goal back.

I also want to be a part of tree planting and name the tree under my own family members.


7. Charity Events
At least to be involved in a charity event or organized one with my family and or churchmates or the best thing is to have my own foundation it will be so fulfilling for me...as  I really wanted to do some impact to other people's lives, I am not famous but I want to share how good God is to us and let other people see that in me and by sharing  and put a bit of an effort I know I can be able to do it.


8. Start my own business
I am really eager to do this one, still figuring out and with prayers the best business for me. I surrender to God of what His plans for me, and surely once I have it I will do my very best to make it grow. Praying to start it before the year ends.


9. Education for my kids
My kids are studying in private schools however when they reach college, my husband and I are really looking forward to enroll them in one of the Big 4 institution.


10. Travel /Adventure
Different kind of travels to different places, (I have my lists of already) I want to experience and I categorized them as the following :

- Alone
- with my kids
- with my hubby
- with family


I do not know how to drive a simple bike but I am hoping to learn as this will be my start to another bigger adventure ahead of my plans.

- Bungee Jumping
- Helmet Diving
- Sky Diving
- and more...


This is my start of crossing out the list before I reach 40.  How about your what are your bucket list?

Comments

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bucketlist! :)

    kat
    www.call-me-mrs-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis, just as I like your blog! thanks for droppin by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts