Event Review : #VPARTYSERIES. BreakOut. Plan.Solve.Escape


Save the Date
I came across a very interesting event that would surely wake up all my senses, I am dying to try Breaking Out experience in a room/place with my set of friends/family plus those zombie and walkers chasing me. I myself is Walking Dead Series or other zombie movies fanatic and I would always imagine to be in that same situation but just like in the movie I can just cut the scene and go back to my normal life.. (of course I would not want to be in that real situation!)


This is more exciting since I can get to experience it real and live plus the puzzle solving in between to escape the room, who would not want to try the Walking Dead experience, as this event is FOX International Channels and Victoria Court now partnering up with Breakout Philippines, so this may let you pee in your pants or just want to call your mommy  for help!!  I remember back in the days that I am too brave to enter a horror house in an amusement park with my sister they make me lost my shoe due to panic and screaming, so I this time it is safe to say that this will blow my tonsils away and might lost it too, who will never know!!


If you are a fan just like me of a Zombie-Chasing-Eating-Biting-Hiding-Running kind of movies then you may want to try this real life experience. It's very simple, get in the room and get out of it alive! Easy-Peasy! Think Again! Check below on how it works and this will make you more excited :


HOW IT WORKS :

IMMERSIVE HORROR EXPERIENCE

The #VPARTYSERIES is a Halloween experience like no other.
You and your friends will be trapped in a room and will have 45 minutes to try and survive the horror set before you.

SCARE ACTORS
There will be scare actors that will enter and exit the room as they please.
Some will be nice and try to help you by giving you clues, while some… are not.
Be prepared as they invade your personal space, tell you bone chilling stories, separate you from your friends and sometimes, even leave you alone in the dark.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BREAKOUT… YOU MUST SURVIVE!
This is still a BREAKOUT event so there is still puzzle solving involved.
You will still choose among the 5 themed rooms of Victoria Court Malate which will determine the style of the overall puzzle you will have to solve. (The rooms options stated below)












But you will have to survive the scares given by the scare actors to be rewarded with clues that will

help you ultimately breakout.


I WANT MY MOMMY!
If the scares get too extreme for you, there is a safe word… screaming “I want my mommy” will signal our actors to back off and bring you back to your friends. Though be warned, doing so will forfeit the clue you will receive from that scare challenge. Missing out on 1 clue won’t make it impossible to solve the puzzle, but it will make it very difficult. So wear your brown pants and as much as you can, brave up!



I get to have the Sample Experience.. Smile Now. Scream Later!

I know it gets more exciting right, well you might want to make a reservation since to reserve a slot for you and your friends and need more information for rates and schedule and everything about the event please click the link below :

http://www.breakout.com.ph/
For more updates, please follow Breakout Philippines on Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/breakoutphilippines) and Instagram (@BreakoutPH),
and Victoria Court on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaCourtPH)
and Instagram (@victoriacourtVC).

Event Venue : Victoria Court Malate Manila
Maximum Team Size : 6 Players
Schedule Time Slots :  http://www.breakout.com.ph/schedule.html

Friendly Reminder from BreakOut:
Aside from our main rules found on www.breakout.com.ph/mechanics, please take note that NO PHYSICAL CONTACT is allowed between the scare actors and the participants. We know they may be scary, but at the end of the day, this is still just a game and the scare actor in front of you still has a human being underneath all that makeup. Please make sure you respect our actors, and you can expect to be given the same level of respect and be provided with a once and a lifetime experience. 

You've been WARNED!!


See you there!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts