2016: 9th Wedding Anniversary

Hubby and I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary in Tagaytay, I received flowers from my husband and I was so surprised because he knows I love flowers!!



We were newly wed 9years ago

Forgive my face, I was just surprise




We opted to have a fine dining with fresh air and nice view so we can eat, talk and laugh to our hearts content.

We scouted for a good restaurant that would give us all we need and we landed in Carlos' Pizza, and we were not disappointed, The romantic vibe is  there, fresh air and the  city lights bright that night just right in front of us!

We took and took pictures, and I did I mention that we took pictures, while waiting for our orders.



Laugh..





Burger Steak 

My Platter

Pizza 



The food was not that bad, my verdict they should take the amount of the servings seriously, since my platter was not that much for me good thing I am on diet, their pizza was tastefully done, that is why they are a Pizza Parlor in the first place. However, we might not come back here for another date. We will try another restaurant again for sure.

After our dinner date we went to Starbucks just beside Carlos' Pizza and had our frappe and again we talk, giggle, and laugh,

My husband posted a sweet message in my facebook wall:

To the woman who completed me.. To the lady who endured every minute with me through thick and thin. To the girl who made me feel young love is everlasting. :) I Love you to the moon and back! Happy 9th anniversary to my partner in crime!  My wonderful wife!  Thank God I found you!  I thank God for you!



Grand wedding is not the most important, it is the marriage that will matter and your relationship and how you put God in the middle of your family.





Carlo's Pizza
Pizza Place, Arcade, and Italian Restaurant
One Destination Compound (Aguinaldo Hwy), Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines

Comments

Popular Posts