Food Review : ByPass Burger Molino Bacoor, Cavite


As I entered the place called ByPass Burger, I was a bit confuse if I was in a hospital/clinic or a food place, the dextrose light that is on the table got my attention, the hospital bed turned as a comfy chair, the name of the food that they have in their menu are all derived from different kind of illness...seriously it is a bit scary.



The food place


I ordered the Heartburn Burger, well I expected more from the name itself, of how hurt pumping and how I will be feeling numb after eating what I ordered so I set and prepared my self for the after effect, but when I ate it, it's just beef patty with chili con carne toppings and lettuce on it, still safe! yey! it was not that spicy nothing will really happen to you after eating their food, that is for sure.  I have not tried other burger or even pasta flavor but I would like to come back and ty their other menu, since I dine in there when I just came from a farewell party so I am still a bit full that time.

Just too bad that the food server missed to inform me that by just adding 60php there could have been an upgrade to a Burger Meal that includes  fries and red iced tea.













ByPass Burger
Molino Road, Bacoor Cavite




Comments

Popular Posts