2017 : Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary


On the day of our 10th year wedding anniversary, is also our 2017 Annual Dinner Party, this is the most awaited occasion of our company so I can not miss it for the world!

So I went to the party and my husband called me that he will be fetching me on the hotel after the party, even if I have decided to get a cab to home since he still have work early morning the following day, since hubby insisted so I can not say no.

I called hubby to inform the party is over and he said that he is already in the hotel drop off, when I get in the car he kissed me to greet me for our 10th year Wedding Anniversary,  actually he has been greeting me all over the places - through text message, facebook chat, tagged me a very sweet message in my facebook wall.  I thought that was it because I am already in cloud 9 with all the greetings that I am getting.

This surprise just started, when we arrived home after the party, he called me to go to our kitchen and the bouquet of flowers,  and choco moist caramel cake, which happen to be my favorite, and our kids sang anniversary song to the tune of happy birthday song!

I really did not expect that but I was so surprise and very happy with the effort!

We set a date for an out of town trip in Puerto Galera a 3days and 2nights, we already prepared for that as we are excited to have our getaway less the kids. - This one deserves a separate posts.

Hubby, Happiest 10th Wedding Anniversary where I am, is I ever wanted to be! 



My Roses and Cake! Surprise from Hubby

Blowing of candle!

The message!

Comments

Popular Posts