Restaurant Review : Tramway Roxas Boulevard

My sister invited to have dinner with our family as part of her month long birthday celebration.  She made an early reservation, we dine in at 6PM-8PM 1st batch for dinner, I love the food and it is just about the right for the rate they offer.  They have  mostly chinese and filipino cuisine food menu to choose from from soup, appetizer, main dish. pasta, desert, fruits. My most favorite are Sushi and their pasta noodles which have the choices of pancit or white spaghetti sauce, their Spring Chicken taste delicious, and their soup is also good, I also love their sweet and sour pork,.. Ok I love all the food they offer!!

I gave my sister her birthday cake, caramel chocolate moist cake!

This is not the first time we dine in here, for all out dinner and pigging out, Tramway is really our first option!

Happy Birthday to my sister and sumptuous dinner!!!

God bless your life in all aspects and your family more and more!!





My brothers and sisters

The cake!

Mi Familia






If you want to dine in it is best to have a reservation first since there are a lot of guest dining in and you might not be able to get a table right away.  May check their website for reservation or for their contact details.


http://tramwaybuffet.com/
Adult Rate - 258PHP
Kids (Below 4FT) 178PHP
Kids (Below 2.5 FT) 88PHP

Note : Buffet meals are good for 2hours per batch. Need to refer to their website for the schedule.

Enjoy your dine in!!

Comments

Popular Posts