Celebration : Christmas 2018

I know this has been a wee bit late or should I say way too late to post but allow me to share what has been our preparations and simple celebration for Christmas Eve celebration.

We came from our out of town trip in Caliraya but when we arrived home food are already prepared and ready to cook, so we just relaxed organized our things from our outing, then started cooking.

My food menu list are:

Rice
Aglio O' Olio Pasta
Cream and Mushroom Soup
Slow Cook Spare Ribs Turbo Broiled
Vegetable Salad
Buttered Potato Balls
Sweet Ham
Braso de Alfredo bought from Ted's in Caliraya

After the preparation we went to my in laws place to give our gifts, God's word sharing, play games then dinner.

We headed to our churchmate house to extend our New Year's Eve celebration.

For this year we chose Havana kind of theme so are touches of flowers in our attire.

Merry Christmas!!!


Comments

Popular Posts