My Valentine's Day

I started my valentine's day last Feb. 13th, when my husband gave me roses, it was so sweet of my husband giving me surprises and treating me just like her girlfriend! Very flattering!


Last Feb 14th, we celebrated by having a dinner at Glorietta 5, Mongkok. We had our Buffet, Eat all you Can. There are a lot of food to choose from, we had Pancit, Chicken Barbeque, Lemon Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Fish Fillet, Breaded Squid, and Mixed Vegetables with Soup, though the best part of the buffet that we really enjoy and had a goal to finish at about 10pcs of buchi, and we didn't fail. We were able to finish 10pcs, leaving our tummy so bloated...grrr.


We already ate at Mongkok twice the value for money is 7 out of 10, food taste is 7.5 out 10 and service is at a range of 8.5 out of 10. Our overall experience was 8.5 out of 10.

Hubby and I enjoyed our quality time together, we had so much fun..

My kids gave me flowers too, from their savings!! I so love my
family. Thank you Lord for the gift of family, priceless gifts I really treasure!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts