Battle for Greatness: Pacquiao vs Mayweather

The fight of a lifetime.. my hubby have 2 tickets for the event:

-Venue: The Events Center, Century City Mall
-Date: May 3, 2015
-Start of broadcast: 8:00 am

I am just happy with the inclusions that comes with it : Flame grilled barbecue cheeseburger with fries and soda + beer

Usually for a fight like this, we just watch it at home and me personally to refrain myself from heartbreaks I just watch the replay of the match when I already know who won, but this time is different since it is a fight against Mayweather I would really want to watch on how his ego will be falling to pieces real time inch by inch.. (yes, I am harsh, read my blog name : superbratinella..aha!).

Hey, how about you where do you plan to watch the fight?


Comments

Popular Posts