Recipe : No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

Summer - - I am thinking of things to do while my kids are on vacation. I have my own list of what

are possible things to do, and of one those is cooking or baking lesson.

I thought my 8 year old daughter how to cook champorado, and now we will be preparing No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, I want to share this to all mom or anyone interested to do this no sweat goodies for treat!

Ingridients :

2 cups of milk (evap or powdered milk)
2 cups of sugar
1/4 Butter


2 cups of peanut butter
2 cups of oatmeal (depend on the texture)

Procedure :

Get a saucepan, and in medium heat combine butter, milk and sugar until the mixture boiled and smooth then turn off the heat.

Get a bowl put in the mixture then mix peanut butter and oatmeal until the desired texture to form into cookies.

Let your kids mix it and let them shape the cookies to their delight!

Cool then serve!

Summer has a lot to offer to our kids just make sure you know how to spend it with them wisely and make it memorable without having to spend that much!

Happy Bonding!


My Kids 
Ingredients

Mixing

Finish Product before putting in the fridge

Comments

Popular Posts