2016 : Happy Valentines Day

Source : Google Image



Happy Valentines, dear bloggers and readers! Hope you have all the sweetest surprise from your significant other, and if you are single then enjoy celebrating it with loved ones! Find all the ways to enjoy the sweetest occasion of the year! I know a lot of girls bragging their gifts as you browse your facebook feeds, but always remember not only valentines day that you can express your significant other your love for them, it should be everyday!

I already receive a pre valentines card and gift from my daughter, my 8th year old daughter was so thoughtful enough to get a chunk amount from her savings to buy gift for me and my husband on the first week of February, and she also made a DIY valentines card handed to us on the 2nd week! So it must be a long month valentines for me and my hubby!

Happy Valentines dear!!!


Comments

Popular Posts