Getting Ready for our Palawan Trip

I feel the need to make use of this blog site which I created months ago, since I have been to places and I don't even have the documentation to show and share the places I went and will be going.

I booked a flight going to Puerto Princesa, Palawan last February 17 took advantage of the Promo Flights of Air Philippines(Thanks Girltalk!).  Travel Date : Sept 19 - 22 for only P1450 good for 2 pax back and forth.

After the long wait our flight will be tomorrow heading to PPC, and I am all set. Paid all our bills, completed our groceries, and listed all the guidelines to our nanny while me and hubby are out of town.

I already have set our Itineraries to begin with and let me share them to you, hopefully everything will be done accordingly :

Sept.19 - 12pm: ETA MNLA-PPS
               1pm: city tour (DIY) - baker's hill, mitra's ranch, crocodile farm, iwahig
 
Sept.20 - UNDERGROUND RIVER TOUR (1,300/each)
              7am: call time
              9am: sabang wharf
             10am: UR wharf (45mins tour inside the cave)
             11am: back to wharf
             12noon: buffet lunch at taraw
              1pm: picture picture
              4pm: back to town proper/pension house
inclusions: van rental, boat rental, permit, tour guide, buffet lunch, with side trip to buenavista view deck
 
Sept.21 - HONDA BAY ISLAND HOPPING (1,000/each)
             7am: call time
             8am: honda bay wharf
             9am: pambato reef
            10am: starfish island
            11am: snake island
            12noon: lunch at snake island
             2pm: pandan island
             4pm: back to wharf
             4:30pm: back to town proper/pension house
inclusions: van rental, boat rental, cottage, entrance fees, lunch, tour guide

Sept.22 - ETD PPS-MNLA

For a typical mother of 2, traveling to places is too rare since I am occupied most of the time with  taking care of my family, getting this kind of opportunity make life more exciting at times. Preparation is the best part for me.

I will posting pictures, and share experiences here once done with our adventurous trip.  May God bless our trip.







Comments

Popular Posts