My Labor Story - Our newest princess is born ~ Skye Alexis Micah~

Last March 17, we had our check with my OB and this is my 36th week. I really wanted my 3rd pregnancy delivered as Normal, but since my doctor explained that the difference in terms of hospital bill is just minimal, so I opted to go with Cesarean delivery instead less the labor pains and waiting for contractions. We agreed to schedule my CS operation on March 23rd as early as 6AM, so my OB who is Dra. Jacqueline Salagubang advised me to check in the hospital on March 22nd at around 10PM, for monitoring and fasting.

Last March 22nd waiting for the big day, we went to J.CO donuts and drank some milk tea in ATC before going to the hospital at Imus Family Hospital, then at exactly 10PM we arrived at the hospital giving my admission slip in the emergency room, they all assisted me since my OB already informed them before hand.

They asked some questions for the interview, there was no contractions at that time, no labor pains but my baby inside me was so active. I was brought to my room, to wait until 6AM for my operation. Everything was cool while waiting, nurse had to monitor my baby's heartbeat, my blood pressure and temperature every hour.

I was able to take a nap while waiting, this is not my first time having a CS operation, so I know what to expect, there is no pain until I am delivered to my room for recovery because there is when the pain arises, when the anesthesia diminishes.



At exactly 5AM, a nurse went inside the room to put the IV on, unfortunately it took him two tries just to get the right vein, so for the third one, I requested other nurse since it is really painful. At 6AM, I was wheeled towards the Operating Room, my OB was on time waiting there. The room was ready, it happened all very fast, when I lie down, the anesthesiologist put anesthesia on my back, then I lie down again, covered my front using a green cloth and my hospital gown. They told me to cough three times with pressure, then lift my feet, which I couldn't anymore.

They put something through the IV which was supposed to make me fell asleep, but I was up the entire operation, at 7:10AM my baby was out, they took a picture. My doctor told me that I need to be ligated since my uterus is already thin and having another baby is already too risky and taking contraceptives is not advisable due to it's side effects. They called my husband so we have to discuss it inside the operating room, while my tummy is still open we agreed to take the doctor advised, I was ligated.

As expected, the recovery was difficult but with the help of my husband, I was able to move well on my 2nd day, and checked out from the hospital on my 3rd day.

For those who are around in the area of Cavite and you are looking for Ob gyne, I highly recommend Dra. Jacqueline Salagubang, she is approachable, very accommodating and professional. She loves her patients. As for my bill in Imus Family Hospital, I paid a total of 42,500p for CS operation, less the Philheath, yes way affordable compared to other hospital that is because my OB Professional fee is also reasonable.

Please post a comment should you need her schedule and contact no.








Comments

  1. Congratulations on the third baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute baby skye! :) laki mo na baby sexy na ulit si mommy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ito po contact number ko pkisend nlng po contact nia hahanap po kasi ko ng ob. 09982610281 maraming salamat po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, you may go to the Imus Family Hospital every Tues or Thursday 1-5PM around that time, I will text you her number and just tell Dra that you read her through Mrs. Catimpo blog..thanks!

      Delete
  4. congrats sis! i gave birth din at imus family. CS din - emergency. wish we could chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sis! Congrats din sayo, hope we had the same experience.

      Delete
  5. Hi, do you have the number of dra. Salagubang? I was calling imus family but no one is answering my call. I want to have a check up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello! Your story is big help for me. I am on my 11 weeks now. I decided to change my ob. Will you please give me the tel. No. Of dra. Salagubang. TWilma SergioJanuary 7, 2015 at 4:44 PMhank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, ok will check my phone book and will revert back to you for the contact details.

      Delete
    2. Sis refer to her to this contact nos. 4716403. yung secretary number is 09232524188 (Ms. Let). Just let me know if it is not contactable..

      Delete
    3. Hi sis! I tried calling the number but its no longer working. I hope u can provide another number if it not a hassle :) thanks so much! :)

      Delete
    4. Hi Sis, actually I am contacting her via Facebook chat. I know her schedule in Asia Medic the one located in Anabu, she is there Monday and Friday 4PM-6PM, I just had my check up with her yesterday.

      Delete
    5. Hi pwede hinging mobile no ni dra salagubang? Pacheck up sana asawa ko sa knya

      Delete
    6. hi, sa facebook ko siya contact, I will ask for her latest mobile number kasi the I have is no longer working, I will post it here. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  8. hi sis nabasa ko yng story mo ask ko lang nasa imys family hospital pa rin ba sya.....thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sis nabasa ko yng story mo ask ko lang nasa imys family hospital pa rin ba sya.....thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sis, nasa imus family hospital pa rin and sundays naman sa Asia Medic Dasma nag clinic din si Dra. Salagubang sa Asia Medic Anabu Coastal almost infront of International British Academy.. just check her latest schedule.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts