June 2014 (School Year 2014-2015)

Welcome June, it is the time of the year where in we spend a lot second to Christmas. Yes, second to Christmas.  I have two kids who will be going to school, I have a second grader and ninth grader.  There are lot of things need to accomplish and adjust with the time, house routine.  I will be missing my kids when they are in school.

Anyway if you are looking for affordable school supplies around South area (Cavite) you may want to try going to UNO Department store where they sell factory price school supplies. I find their prices affordable and much comfortable shopping compared to Divisoria.

Another one I next affordable is in Metromall, they have Department Store, where they way cheaper compared to Divisoria prices as well.

For mom who are budget conscious, you may also give us your cheap find store where we can try shopping as well for school supplies.

Happy School Year and have fun shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts