Food Review : Lola Idang's Pichi Pichi


Lola Idang's is known for it's all kind of pancit (which I am not too impressed by the way), we saw they opened their pancitan branch of which offers only pichi pichi which interests me, so we tried.


I can say their pichi pichi is with a texture and a bit similar taste of conchita but much  fluffier and lighter in color, when we ordered for 10pcs which costs 70php, this is the minimum number you can order we were given the one with cheese toppings we were not asked what toppings we want so I assume this is their best seller and I love the taste, it is milkier and the taste is different with Amber's so both of them have unique delicious taste to brag about, I can even finish those 10pcs in one sitting (nah! forget about diet!)






Comments

  1. I've never tried this brand but it sure looks delish. Love pichi pichi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! yes it is.. I can even finish them all just in one sitting, try it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts