Hotel Review : Discovery Suites (Ortigas)













We booked a Junior Suite for a quick getaway for our kids, this is a well deserved vacation since my eldest and 2nd daugther excel in their classes respectively, we celebrated it differently, instead of going out of town trips we let them experience City life just for a change since we live down south and we want them to feel living right just beside big buildings and busy roads for a night.


Since we arrived in the hotel Friday early 12NN, we waited in 22nd floor where the hotel lounge is located we were served welcome drink while our room is being prepared. Hubby on the other hand had to do some errands but since his meeting is also within the vicinity, he was already there just before the room is ready.


My kids then transferred to 5th floor so my kids can play in the kid's play area, my youngest maximize all the toys she can play and while my other daugthe enjoyed the video games but she feedback it was a bit boring and she wants to go swimming, so we checked out the pool which was no guest that time, all of the staff are accomodating and friendly.  One of the hotel staff handed our card for our room as well as the Room Wifi password access.






The Junior Suite is spacious we do have the City view. Fruits (Orange and Apple), bottled water, coffee and tea are all complimentary. My kids changes to their swimming attire, while me and my hubby have to go out to buy their lunch which we can eat at the table near the pool.


We also tried the Sauna and Steam Bath, that is located at the 4th floor the same floor where the gym is located.  It was so hot (I know it's Sauna that is why), we just have to leave the place after an hour.

The service Discover Suites offers their guest is impecable, around 1AM hubby woke me up asking if I can buy medicine for him at the nearest 711 for his toothache, but when I asked the receptionist,  they will just have to ask for a nurse to come to our room to check my hubby and bring us the medicine, so a nurse went to our room with mefenamic acid. Nice!!


Breakfast at Restaurant 5. We enjoyed the food we end up staying there from 8AM to 10PM. They served breakfast menu at it's finest, I looooveee all the food and again the service.







We stayed in Discovery Suites in Boracay and the hotel cleanliness, staff accomodation and ambiance never fails us. I can always give them good ratings and will always choose Discovery Suites-kind-of-service standard everytime we have to choose hotel we stay on our next vacation may it be out of town or another staycation.





Discovery Suites Ortigas

Address: 25 ADB Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600
Country: Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 719 8888











Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts