2017 : Mother's Day Celebration

Every Mother's Day my husband and kids are thoughtful enough in giving me surprises. This year, we started it a day before, we had dinner with my sis in law and nieces. Mother's day itself early morning my middle child greeted me with her hand made card.  We went to church service and my youngest handed me her diy card during the church service. Churchmates gave me sweets and gifts too, and when we arrive home, I slept and hubby and my eldest woke me up with their gifts, as I opened it was pillows of different kinds, since they are really concern of my sleeping pattern and wanted me to get more sleep everyday!









At work they gave us Becky's Kitchen brownies and my co worker gave me flower icing!!

Love the effort and thoughtfulness, plus all the greetings I am getting via my facebook messanger.

I have my 3 kids that makes me a mom, who taught me to become a mom, inspires me to be a good mom and motivates me to stay that way!!

Happy Mother's Day!!




Comments

Popular Posts