2017: Father's Day Celebration

This time of Father's Day was a bit of expensive since my brother in law  treated us with a shoes feast, after our overnight stay in Laiya, Batanggas after we checked out we had our lunch and head over to Nuvali, Laguna to shop for shoes.


My husband, eldest and 2nd child bought from Nike shoes, while me my inlaws and youngest including our yaya opted to shop shoes from Payless. It was a simple but extravagant way of spending Father's day for us family.






After our shoe shopping spree, we headed back home to cook for dinner. I cooked baked mac and cheese flavored french fries, my bro in law was in charge of grilling pork, while my sis in law prepared eggplant salad.

Then we bought my bro in law back to his hotel for his flight to Singapore that night,  tiring and busy day for us but all time spent with family are worth it!

Indeed what a Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts