December 2017: Christmas Jesus is the Reason of the Season





First week of the month celebrated the season with my colleagues, had our sumptuous buffet dinner in New World Hotel.




Second week is celebrated with our beloved churchmates, we had our Family Sunday celebration had so much fun, so much food and fellowship. This is where we had our church service at the same time listening to God's word and good news.  The reason of the season is Jesus, the story is great not because He was born but because He died for us to give us everlasting life and a free gift of salvation.





We attended my husband department Christmas Party, I should not be in the party however husband insisted that I come with him, and I did not say no since I knew his co-worker getting along with them should be no problem.


Third week, and in between there were shopping and bonding date with my kids only, a date night for me and my husband.


We checked in at Tagaytay Prime Residence we chanced upon an available unit for us family for 2 nights snce we will be attending our pastor's wedding therefore it will be very convenient for us to stay in Tagaytay and at the same time this is also our December out of town family bonding.



We attended our Pastor's Wedding, all glammed up for the night and since the wedding motif is Baby Pink I willingly obliged and this is how I look like for the night!!




Fourth Week, my father's birthday and at the same my sister's company is having their Christmas Party and we were invited, so we went to my sister's place to celebrate. Bond with my family and had a lot of gifts and prizes brought home!! More Power to their company for the year 2018!!


with my mom and dad

Christmas Eve, we had dinner with our friend's house for a fellowship, then after we went to my inlaws place where we had our Christmas Eve celebration, played games, fellowship, cooked our Noche Buena theme menu which is Chinese, we had Steamboat and Maki, I also cooked spaghetti for the kids and prepared Fruit Salad and Chcken Macaroni, while my sis in law prepared Baked Potato with Cheese and Bacon and Liempo, while my mom in law was in charge of the desert her specialty, floating island (purple yam, leche flan and icing on top) wow!! sounds amazing but really it does taste even better!!!





with my in laws




Merry Christmas 2017 from our Family to yours!!



Comments

Popular Posts