Birthday Celebration : Ate Sam's 11th Birthday Bash

My daughter is a girl and turning to be a little lady, since it's her 11th Birthday and she have group of girl friends at our church the same age as hers,  I decided to have an activity for her party, we had a cooking lesson themed party, we had Churros and Pizza Bread Making  where I hosted the cooking lesson kind of show assisted by the girl's stage mothers,  I can see in their face how eager they want to learn with the no bake lesson I taught them, they were so attentive and participated with all the instructions given to them. While making churros and pizza bread their big sisters assited with frying the churros and putting on the bread in the oven toaster, of course their cooking lesson is not complete without their feeling-chef attire, I bought aprons for them and my daughter made a chef hat for her friends, thanks to You Tube for being a reliable reference of the DIY Chef hat.

The Cooking Lesson Party Program List :


The guest arrived at around 5PM, just in time for merienda and early dinner, we started the program with prayer led by my father in law, then without further a do we let the guest dig in since I know for sure their day was full and they are all tired and hungry, all they wanted to do it to eat and that programs and games will make me sure my guests to eat me first before the party ended(haha, just kiddin').

I prepared full pack dishes:
Spaghetti
Lumpiang Shanghai
Menudo
Chicken Pastel
Fish Steak
Buttered Veggies

Cake

When my guests settled, we started the activity, Churros Making with the girls:
Pancake Mix
Milk
Water
Butter

Dip : Melted White Chocolate

Mix pancake, water and milk until it is a dough like, shape it as you want it. Fry it using butter, you may also dip it in cinnamon and sugar then eat it with a white chocolate dip and it was a hit!!

Pizza Bread Making:
Slice Bread
Tomato Sauce
Ham
Cheese

Flattened slice bread using rolling pin then put on tomato sauce then ham and cheese toppings then put in the oven toaster then wait until toasted. Ready to eat.








Girls and guests enjoyed the churros with white chocolate dip and pizza at the same time, it was a succesful party event and activity, that my daughter girl friends sleep over the night and made their own slime, the following day I set up our inflatable big pool and enjoyed pizza bread while swimming!



It was a full packed activity with her friends and she said it is her happiest birthday celebration, and for me as a mother is the best feeling making my daughter happy on her birhtday! This is the memory that she will truly treasure for a lifetime!






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts