Recipe : Ginataang Halo Halo (Binignit)



I have been craving for Ginataang Halo Halo for almost 2 weeks now and I can not find where to buy it so on the 3rd week of my craving finally decided to cook, since ingredients are too expensive I heard one store in Cash and Carry sells Ginataang Halo Halo for 70PHP single order so I challenged myself for a 150 Peso Power for Ginataang Halo Halo good for 10 person or more, so took the cash in my wallet started the challenge:

Sago (Big and Small)               -  5PHP per cup (10PHP)
Gata                                    - 50PHP (with Kakang Gata)
Bilo Bilo(1/2K)                       - 45PHP
Camote/Ube/Sweet Potato   
(1kl and peeled and sliced)     - 30PHP
Langka                                - 20PHP
Sugar (available in our pantry)

Total                                  - 155PHP

Although I exceeded 5PHP still ok since I have all the ingredients I need in my Ginataang Halo Halo, so went home to cook and then satisfy my craving!

How to cook:

Bring to Boil the first 2 cups of coconut milk, once boiled put camote. purple yum and sweet potato altogether, then mix and make sure to look after it since once boil it will over flow from the caserole, then put in bilo bilo and sago once boiled put jackfruit then pour in all the remaining coconut milk then mix with sugar just right about to meet your taste. I prefer not too sweet.

Serve while Hot!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts