Celebration : 40th Birthday

Hi guys it is another year and a decade that is about to end.  I am ready 2020!

Back Track!

My Birthday month was last October, I have been busy celebrating it from 1st until the last week!

1st week : We had a family gathering, my sister and bro in law hosted a  breakfast to dinner bonding at their place, it was prepared to me by my mom and sister,  where my mom cooked a lot of food and bro in law delivered Mango Bravo Conti's Cake and my sister best friend sent over fresh Durian from Davao, we also had our bonding, played badminton and watched Netflix.
           



2nd week : We went to my mareng sissy's birthday party bond with her friends and family.
                Our department held a gathering for staff who are celebrating their birthday on October, it is just me! So I think it was really for me!



3rd week : We had a family dinner yet again at Tramway Buffet, after that we headed to Conrad to end our bonding with coffee.
                We went to Caliraya for a short vacation, good thing the weather cooperated and we enjoyed the place all to ourself







4th week : My church sisters gave me a surprise party. I have no idea, I already had a fever that time but I commit so we went there just to drop by little do I know they have plans for my birthday!
                My sissy sent me a door to door gift delivery a Rattan Bag fresh from Balesin! it was so lit!!





I am 40. I may not have a lot of frineds but I am sure that whom I have left with went to through a salt shaker kind of filter. The kind of friends that can only stay beside me are those who can stand the truth




I learn that we do not hold our life no matter how we plan it, if it is not God's will it will never be!

I learn that positivity is more important, the world itself has a lot of bad vibes and becoming the ray of light to the world will definitely make the dark absent!

I have mastered time balancing. Where I make time with everyone who are important to me! As I always tell my children talk to me while I am alive and when you get to do your monologue on my grave I can not promise you I will ever listen!

My life is super dependent to God, I can never do things without praying and asking for wisdom. I know myself well, I can not do anything without God's divine intervention.

I can go on forever with the life lesson when I reached 40. I can go on sharing how I fell and how I was able to stand up again. I can write a full module (Hard Bound) about Life. Love. God and Eating and Not Sleeping but for now this is all I can share.

I am happy I reached 40, where the life begins!

Thank you Lord and I would not want my life any other way!

Comments

Popular Posts