2018 : CTI Annual Dinner - Born to be Wild


Born to be wild is the chosen theme for our 2018 Annual Dinner, I thought at first it goin' to be a rockstar kind of theme, so as I was checking what to wear, I have already decided a black leather jacket, shorts and knee high leather boots, but when our HR staff sent an email that the theme is related to a jungle, safari theme party then I already have a short time to prepare, and so to keep me within my comfort zone, I decided to check online preferrably at carousell.com site they sell elegant, and beautiful pre loved outfit.

I was able to choose leopard off shoulder dress, chat the seller, made a deal, then paid via LBC I sent to her my information where to send the dress, this dress should have been my costume if the seller did not put the wrong address when sending the item via LBC, our party will be on Tuesday, I paid for it in LBC by Friday, and by checking the tracking that the seller provided via chat, in LBC express website, it should be delivered within the day on Monday, so I still have time to wash the dress, but then at around 5PM the dress still has not arrived, so I did check the LBC receipt, the address was incorrect, then we corrected it in the LBC store then we just picked it up at the LBC store near us by Tuesday after lunch but the party will start at 6PM and I am coming from work, I just accept the fact that I need to have my plan B.


I bought a tiger printed cloth, this is meant for the knee high boots I plan to cover it with the tiger printed cloth, but I did not pursue it since my boots looked well with the dress.  I asked my husband's cousin to assist me to convert the cloth to dress, I told her the dress in my mind at 7PM, then the dress was already ready to wear by 11PM, and it was handmade tailored.


So the event came in, we registered the invitation card to be scanned so it will be valid for the raffle, then my friend assisted me with my make up, and my hair was just DIY curl by just putting it on bun the whole day, at the event time, I just untie my bun then there you go ready for a safari/jungle theme hair done.

Look at my dress, hand made tailored done in just less 4 hours , it is a tiger printed off shouldered above the knee dress with slit, knee high boots.
Dress - Jack's Boutique
Hair -  DIY curling I have to blog this separately
Make Up - Ms. Rose Ann Piad















Our Annual Dinner party was held at Marriott Grandball Room, it was hosted by Valeen Montenegro, of course there were prizes that were given away and had been categorized into Minor, Major, Grand Draw, Ultimate Grand Draw which is 100K and 120K respectively.  This year,  I won Samsung Note 8 which is under Grand Draw category and I am so thankful and happy about it!

I indeed work hard, but party harder!!!



Comments

Popular Posts