My 2012 Goals :

I have my share of New Year's Resolution list, but to keep the sacredness of it, I keep it personal. I make a list in my planner and look back to it after a year. I will have to mark as check all the things I have accomplished and  x mark for things that I have not, and asterisk mark to those who still needs improvement. It is more of a self evaluation for me, since another year have passed, there should be something I have improved and as the progress continues there are also things that needs to work on in terms of personality, attitude and other things that are not materially involved.

My New Year's Resolution lists are accordingly categorized into the 4 most important non materials things  in my life :

God
Time
Family
Environment (as I call myself Environment Ambassador- self proclaimed)

>> I have this goal that every year, I have at least one person to convince to stop smoking to save the environment and their life. This year, it was my husband that I was able to convince and now he already stop smoking for already almost 6months. Success!!!


In 2012, I have my goals to achieve. These are set of target of goals materially, that I am eager to achieve. My goals are categorized into 4:

Cleaning Up our Finances
Our Home Improvement
Our Car maintenance
Appliance Investment

I am really going to do my best that everything that I have planned will be accomplished and for the year 2012, as this early I am already claiming it!!!

To God be the Glory!!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you & good luck with all your goals for 2012. Well done in convincing your hubby to stop smoking =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts