My 33rd year Celebration!!

Just celebrated my 33rd birthday yesterday (27-Oct-12), my planned birthday celebration happened plus a surprise from my hubby with the accomplise my 5year old daughter(so cute!).

26-Oct-12 11:26 From work, hubby and my baby fetch me and when we where in the car Sam, our 5year old baby was telling about a hint of some surprise is waiting for me at home.

27-Oct-12 12:00 AM - Upon entering our room, I saw a choco cake with a candle, a birthday card that says "Happy Birthday to my playmate and my soulmate" and 3 red roses. I was so touched and happy with the surprise and Sam was even more excited for me, telling me not to blow the birthday candle just yet and we should take a picture first and she was really happy, and her excitement came to a point that it overwhelmed my own excitement with my hubby's surprise.

When I read the card the message was so sweet, all the wife would want to read and hear from their husband. I will not get tired reading the message again and again..

27-Oct-12

Morning - We went to the grocery to buy food to cook and to celebrate.. I cooked my preferred menu that is on my list.

Afternoon - We went to my in laws place and prepared the food for dinner so at around 6PM we ate altogther, and my mother in law lead the prayer, then enjoyed the food.

Night - Hubby and I went to Festival Mall so we can have our movie date, we watched "Taken 2" and we super liked the movie!!!

We went home and I can say that I  had a very productive and special day for me, big thanks to my hubby, Sam and my inlaws for making my day very happy and complete!!!

Iloveyou all!!

Comments

Popular Posts