Pregnant @ 32!

Last, 4th of Aug 2012, when I decided to take Pregnancy Test just out of the blue well, maybe because I am feeling a little heavier and I feel nauseous at times and all the rest of the feelings that I can not explain.

I bought a Pregnancy Kit and after 4times of trying since last June 2012, to my surprise I got two lines which means "Big Fat Positive"!! I was so happpy and excited to tell my hubby the good news as we were really trying to conceive since last year and when I told him the good news he was speechless, hugged and kissed me, the next day we ate outside for dinner to celebrate life that is inside me!

My 5year old daughter is so excited and she keeps on kissing and talking to my tummy every now and then, she is extra careful not to hit and hurt my tummy.

Last week of August when I got spotting and bleeding, so I had my transvaginal ultrasound at SM Southmall at Casa Medica worth (P1,110) and the findings was I have Minimal Subchorionical Hemorrage, my doctor advised me to have a 2week bed rest (only bathroom priviledge) it was from 2-Sep until 16-Sep. Apart from spotting I am also getting pain in my abdominal and it is really very uncomfortable.

After my two week bedrest we went back to my doctor and had my tummy examined with the doppler to hear our baby's heartbeat, and we heard it! I was really in relief and my 2weeks of bed rest paid off.

At last I am done with my first trimester which is for me the hardest part, I do not know what to eat, what I can eat and what not to smell. (Thank God I am over it!)

Now at this very day I am exactly on my 15th weeks, I weight 54kgs (118.8 lbs) no difference from my pre pregnancy weight, I am still watching my diet just to make sure to gain what is right and not to make my pregnancy an excuse to over eat.

I am experiencing occasional faintness and dizziness other that than there are still no changes with my body just except with my cute baby bump!

I am now bearing my 3rd child at the age of 32 and will be delivering my baby at the age of 33.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts