Natural Curly Hair

I have a natural not so curly hair, few years back I was into rebonding my hair hoping to have a straight hair I hoped to have. I tried to straighten my hair a few times but it never worked. I tried to curl it in a local salon and the effect was not as good as natural, it looks a bit messy.

I decided to stop going to salon for hair straightening, perming or any disastrous exposure to chemical, I just have to trim it once in awhile. I noticed my hair is curling on it's own at the end part.

So if you have a hair like mine, you may try the following routines to emphasize your curls, These one do not require any effort.

1. After taking a bath. Wrap it with towel to dry

2. Do not comb.

3. Tie it with the updo style.

4. Upon arriving to the place just untie your hair and apply hair dressing for volume and minimize the little hair that goes to different direction.

To achieve curly, volume hair in an instant!



Comments

  1. So easy huh? I'l try this trick sometime. :)

    Visit my blog: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks natural, parang beach waves! Effortless and you look nice sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! but I always tie my hair, because it is so heavy to let it down.

      Delete
  3. I have natural curly hair too! I agree with you, my curls are better if finger combing lang and I wrap it in a towel after I shower.

    Found you in Female Network. I'm your newest GCF.

    ~Rose of Grown-Ups For A Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts