2014 : Financial Goals

Source : Google Image

Looking back last 2013, was a financially challenge for us since I gave birth, my husband was retrenched from hia work when I was about to give birth, we do not have sources of income for the past two months while I am on Maternity Leave, I have my bank loans piled up and other bills that weren't paid on time. On the other hand we were able to invest on our 42' LED TV, SLR Camera, and Iphone for my husband. We were able to cope by the end of the quarter so...

My financial goal for 2014, is clean up our finances. No more loans and update all the monthly bills.

After 7 long years I was able to finish my loans and I feel so accomplished.,  I am happy that we are now LOAN free, I am done with my two bank loans paid them all last 2013, and now I am updated with my monthly bills, would have enough saving every payday. without sacrificing our family day and eat out.

My goal by the 2nd quarter is to reach our savings to 6digits, we do not have any plans yet of home improvement anytime soon as we want to free our selves first from any serious obligation within the year. We also do not have any plans of investing to any gadget/furniture/appliance as we would want to buy new furniture once our house is already completely improved.

Being Loan free is the best feeling ever, and would not want to loan as much as possible ever again.





Comments

Popular Posts