Pimple/Acne Solution


Breakout is my middle name. I always have pimples everyday and not a single week I am fighting the battle of the newest pimple coming out after the other. When I 555was in adolescence stage up until I get married and have kids, there were only few months of living my adult life having a fair and almost smooth skin (until the camera 360 was invented) that I can remember.

When I was pregnant, I can not apply any astringent or any medication for my pimples and so the rest is history with my face acne problem.

To make the long blog short, after the breastfeeding stage was over I then tried to medicate my breakouts part of my "balik alindog challenge" for myself, and there this one that is very effective for me that almost all people noticed most especially my husband, the 2nd reason for my challenge portion for myself (just in case you are curious the first reason is myself). Let me share to you my facial routine who changed my complexion and somehow stopped my battle.

CY Gabriel Papaya Soap

Mixture Solution :
Eskinol Clear (1/4)
Maxipeel No. 2 (1/2)
Dalacin c (300mg)

Open Dalacin C tablet pour it in the Eskinol Clear and Maxipeel solution then mix. Everytime your apply it to your face make sure to mix it.

Moisturizer (of your choice) - I apply it during night because this beauty regimen can make your skin a bit dry.

This might not be effective to everyone who tried this but for me this is my face/skin hero, my parents noticed it that my skin is glowing. First time after a long time that I do not have any breakouts as of yet, and if I have breakouts it won't go through a long process until it gets riped (sorry for those who are eating while reading this blog), it suddenly get dry on the 1st day.

Comments

Popular Posts