Splash Mountain : City of Springs

At first I doubt that our stay will be comfortable, convenient and stress free when we chose to stay at City of Springs, that is according to the review I read from other sites...but since this is the only hotel who confirmed our reservation even without any downpayment plus the feature of their room having an in-room jacuzzi makes me still excited for my kids. Here are the reviews I read about the City of Springs that turned me off :

- A place for breeding mosquitoes
- Their aircon is not cool enough for the room and need to request for an electric fan to make the room cool
- Receptions are not friendly enough
- The hotel rooms tends to be noisy because of the passing vehicle
- Their hotel rooms are old
- Jacuzzi water needs to pay for refill

My family came in to the hotel way early for the check in time at around 6AM  because we do not want to waste half of the day without my kids enjoying the hotsrping water, so my husband and I decided to go to the hotel early and settle the room charge so my kids can swim early even without any room yet, since the earliest they can accomodate us is 12:00 NN which is understandable.

We made a deposit then we stayed at the pool side from 6AM-1PM, we were not that bored at all but when our kids check the room we are going to stay they can't wait to settle in.

For the record and based from my own experience, I can say that not all that are read from  the reviews can be true.

When we entered the hotel a wide smile from the receptionist welcomed us.  I even requested to check an unoccupied room to double check the feel before paying, and they agreed and showed us the room.  The aircon was new from the looks of it, and it worked well.  They sprayed mosquitoe repellant before we entered the room, so there were no mosquitoe in the room.  We stayed in the room that is noise free where we were able to sleep comfortably.  Jacuzzi pool was great, my first time to stay in a hotel with a jacuzzi inside the room, great!! Water was just right, they turned on the bubbles according to our request, we have free one hour and split it to two, first 15mins and the other is 45mins the next day, and they attended to our needs readily.

We settled the hotel fee in full, we were able to enjoy the pool with less crowd on a Saturday while waiting for our room by 1 PM. From 6AM to 1PM we stayed at the pool side without extra fee for tables and cottage.

Definitely we are going back there, we were completely relaxed and enjoyed our 2 days and 1 night stay in City of Springs.

There is a market just a few steps away from the hotel if you are in tight budget, you can also opt to call for a delivery since they allow food inside without any corkage.  Hot and cold water dispenser for drinking are available in the hallway, so there is no problem if you buy a 3 in 1 coffee in a pack, since they also have a cup for you as well.






Comments

Popular Posts