Recipe : Ginataang Puso ng Saging

I am into cooking this past few days, and I am lovin' it. It is my stress buster and the more when my family loves what I cooked. Let me share to you my own version of Ginataang Puso ng Saging.


Ingredients :

Puso ng Saging (sliced into small bits)
Chicken
Gata (I used the packed one)
Ginger
Onion
Garlic
Pepper
Fish Sauce


Procedure :

Sautee onion, garlic and ginger in a small amount of cooking oil, put on the sliced chicken. Once chicken is cooked pour on Puso ng Saging. When it all cooked add in the Gata Mix, then fish sauce and pepper to taste, let it simmer, then serve.

Enjoy!


My version

Comments

  1. Sarap namn nyan sis! May try nga soon~! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis, welcome to the blogger world again...haha!! yes sis sarap nito at affordable meal din!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts