December : Christmas Season Preparation

I have my goals to make each time for everything, I know this is hard since traffic consume most of my time, but well there is nothing I can do on that part... I am happy and very much thankful to God for giving me the strength and being able to juggle all things in my hands.

Let me share with you what's up with my December



1st week of December -- I have the time to have a buffet bonding with my parents and siblings.  Our youngest got reqularized in the bank he is working and he promised to treat us once he signed the papers, it was exclusive to our family only, just us so happy to bond with them the last time we did it is when me and my sister were both single, and by the time we got our own family we always bring our husband and kids with us for a bonding but this time is different it is just us, my mom, dad, sister, me and our youngest.  I told my sister that we should do it every month.  Our table was the noisiest when we are bringing back our old memories and sharing stories just the 5 of us can ever relate..


Convo :

Dad : She, ako ba pwede pa mag pa braces... (Take note he no longer his set of front teeth)

Me : Opo. pwede basta po ang pustiso niyo sungki para pwede kabitan ng braces...
(All Laughs!!)

I also need to have a separate blog for the Dad's Buffet I enjoyed their International Buffet to bits.


2nd week of December  -- Once again after 20years, with my high school friends got reunited again.  I can hardly remember their faces since I studied there only a year, but people there are all friendly and I get to jive with them immediately and love them in an instant.  It's a nice feeling to see familiar faces, they all got more beautiful and handsome, not to mention richer!! My seatmates are my best buddies and  nothing changed they are still the same humble and friendly faces the first time I saw them in my first day funk way back 1994.  There were games, slideshow that shows our then and now photo (for real we got all prettier and more handsome), we also have the tribute to our classmates who joined our Heavenly Father and prayed for their family and souls.

I appreciate and ever so thankful to the committee who organized and make the reunion possible.







The next day, hubby and I attended a wedding and he was one of the best man, got to bond with my husband childhood friends and our old neighbors, the weather that day was really not in the mood for a celebration but still the bride, groom and the guests are very happy to witness a celebration of union and love that day, the couple look good with each other, and I know the back story of the groom so he very well deserve this blessing of love.



My Wedding OOTD, my kids are by best accesories

3rd week of December -- We have a dinner buffet in Shangri La Circles with my colleagues, we are different nationality all of them speak chinese except me, neverthless I enjoyed the buffet dinner with their company, we are still able to laugh even there are language barriers.  Again, I need to blog the Shangri La Circles buffet for the experience and food as early as now I can only give them positive feedbacks.



4th week of December - Before Christmas Day my family visited Baguio once more, our favorite place when all we want is to be lazy and get the feel of a different ambiance and side of the Philippines.  As I always joke around : Ang lamig sa Baguio hindi tulad sa Pilipinas..!!! This is also a separate blog of course!

My Baguio OOTD



Christmas Day - celebrated that day with my in laws, we had a devotion, fellowship and so much of a food trip.  Gift giving and photo ops. We opted to stay home, we are not in the mood for a road congestion.



The last Sunday, we went to Church to hear the good news from the Lord. As Jesus is the reason of the season, with all the busy roads,

hectic schedule and party left and right, the reason we all rejoice and give back that is because for God so love the world and He gave his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. (John 3:16)

For everything I did and plans that push through, goals that were accomplished, I give back the Glory to our God!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!










Comments

Popular Posts