2016 : Happy Mother's Day Celebration

We celebrated Mother's Day out of town, enjoyed the beach, waves, sand, pool, sunset, sunrise, picnic and pigout, fellowship and laughter with my husband's family, my beloved in laws.

On our way home we had our dinner in Burgoo, enjoyed their Baby Back Ribs with fried shrimp, corn and fries.

As for my gifts I received a personalized card from my 2nd daughter and also a flower from my husband cousins and Mark and Spencers goodies from the company I am working with.

When my husband and daughters greeted me Happy Mother's Day, well I always claim that I am celebrating Mother's Day everyday, because I am always appreciated with small things I am doing for my family and that makes my mother journey very meaningful, just by seeing how my kid's grow in the word of God.



Mi Familia

We have two of this!

My mom in law

Checking out!!


I would not want to be anyone and anywhere in this world, I am happy just the way I am right now. Mother. Wife. Daughter. Child of God.



Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and father that are also a mother to their children and even mother to their beloved pets.

Comments

Popular Posts