Recipe : Pancit Bihon


My daughter's school Buwan ng Wika, so I decided to cook Pancit Bihon for the teachers just to say Thank You for their patience in teaching their students with the dance steps, and for my in laws who will also be watching their grandchild school dance presentation.

Let me share my Pancit Bihon Recipe, which by the way in my own opinion the hardest one to cook since you need to get the balance of the ingredients to absorb the glass noodles to taste.


Ingredients :
Pancit Bihon Noodles (Dip in a water for at least 5minutes)  - 1 plastic
Onion
Garlic
Celery (finely chopped)
Calamansi - squeezed and seedless
Cabbage
Carrots
Beans
Sayote

Chicken
Kikiam

Chicken Broth
Soy Sauce
Salt and Pepper

How to Cook:

1,  Saute Onion and Garlic when the aroma kicks in, put in the Chicken until cooked then add in Kikiam until golden brown.

2. Add water, then  drop the chicken broth,  then add in soy sauce.  Put salt and pepper to taste, then mix

3. Add in the Pancit Bihon Noodles, best if you cut it in half so it will be easier to mix.

4. Once the Pancit Bihon is almost cook add in the vegetables.

5, Mix until vegetables is half cooked.

Best Serve when hot.

I am happy that after all the tries I have done I was able to get the perfect taste!! Hooray!







Comments

Popular Posts