Food Review : Anytime Veal Burger

Hubby and I decided to go on a dinner date, when we had our quick trip to grocery we saw a burger place in front of the supermarket, and it interests us, the place are filled with customers and I can see that they seem excited with the orders to come on their table and to those who were already eating at that time, their food surely look enticing.

When we saw their food menu list we were surprised on how affordable the food prices so we I ordered the :
while hubby ordered the double patty burger, and 4pcs of Chili Wings.

We saw a box of plastic gloves on our table, and this will be the witness of how we will grabbled the burgers right before our hands..

The place was airconditioned which is a plus for comfort, it is not too big or was it just because there were too much customers inside the burger place.

Then here it is our orders arrived and it was really value for money, the size of the burger and it comes with fries and iced tea, me and my hubby wear the gloves, then as expected we had a feast in an instant!





The taste of the burger was so juicy plus the cheese that is overflowing, bread were fresh, fries was deeply fried.  When we tried the chili wings I was happy with the taste, sweet and chili plus crunchy, hubby ate his chili  wings but unfortunately it was uncooked. We called one of the servers attention to inform they hurriedly took the 2 more chili wings in the basket and gave it to their cook, after a few minutes we were surprised that they replaced our chili wings order with another set of 4.



All in all, the food, comfort, taste and the experience, this burger place will really go a long way!

Veal Burger
PagAsa Subdivision
Molino Bacoor, Cavite
in front SaveMore PagAsa

Comments

  1. Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, contact lamarconner4564@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is ((Mills Dachin)) your reliable Hacker, checkout the list if what you want isnt their don't worry just tell us it shall be done.

    *Facebook Hacking Tricks
    * Database Hacking
    * G-mail/AOL/Yahoomail/ Inbox Hacks
    *Control Device Remotely Hack
    *University Grade Upgraded
    *Wiping of Credit Cards/ Increase Credit Cards Hacks
    *Western Union & Money Gram Hacks
    *Loan Transfer
    *Flipping mining
    *Hacking Card (ATM)
    *Recover your lost Btcoin password etc.

    All you need do just Email:- pointekhack@gmail.com and your job is done with %100✓ guarantee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts