October 2016 : My 37th Birthday



My Birth month is almost coming to an end, I  can say that this year takes the cake of all my birthdays. I felt so loved and surprises just keep coming every single day the most unexpected ways.

First week of October,  I set a date with my In laws (Mom and Dad) we had lunch and quick chit chat gone longer over coffee --that we stayed until dinner, there was so much wisdom and lessons to get when you bond with people like them, I can feel that there are a lot of things that I need to know more and I am like a hungry mother eager to learn life from them, not to mention all the childhood secret of my husband.

The next day, Inlaws Family went to an ice cream parlor to bond over cold ice cream and stayed over at the park just outside the ice cream parlor to take endless photos and talk about life while munching pizza. Oldies and kids just had a lot of fun!!

Add caption






Church Young People girls and boys are close to my heart we went for a road trip to Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna for a breath of fresh air, then transferred to Tagaytay for a picnic and games!  Truly this reveals my young heart!




Second week of October, a date with my mom and sister, we ate at S&R Pizza (SM Southmall branch), Ham and Cheese Bread Roll and Fries too much to handle since we are still set until dinner to hang out.  We transferred to Alabang Town Center for a walk and a quick errand, then decided to eat dinner at North Park ATC Branch, it was a full blast, a lot of laughter and memories we reminisce when we were still youngwe and please insert a tug of war and rumpus in between from me and my sister just like when we are younger, then me crying out for our mama's help to keep out of my sister bullying me or the other way around.



Third Week of October, while I was watching movie at home in our living room hubby and kids arrived from church choir practice, then my eldest daughter pause the movie, then together with my 2nd child, my husband's cousin, yaya and hubby surprised me by singing the "Happy Birthday" song, was so surpised since it is still 10 days before my actual birth date and handed me a box in a happy birthday wrapper, I opened it and saw a box of phone then opened the box and was surprised that he gave me a phone for my birthday. Blast from the past, my Iphone LCD broke and he wanted to repair it but I refuse the offer since I told myself that I need to punish myself and that I will have to get by a broken phone until next year, but he would not want to so he bought me a phone and I really loved it!!!

My 3 girls and I had a date, we had fruit shake and crepe, then stayed in a playground and talk and talk from Lunch to Dinner, it was a great bonding just me and my kids, talking to them and asking them how is life treating them and they always answer very good! We had a barbeque for dinner with their dad, and we had a lot of catching up, in this way dating my girls out of our house creates memories that they will cherish and we all have our time with each other less the gadgets, telivision and books.





On the eve of my  birthday, my hubby and kids decided to watch CIA movie spending the night before my birthday, and when we were done watching kids and hubby hurriedly went inside the room, I was cleaning up our living room before getting inside our room I am hearing giggles and laughters inside our room, and upon entering our room I was greeted with a birthday song with a birthday banner filled with messages from husband, kids and our house angel. Then my kids handed me her personalized gift a letter and a notebook, because they know I write so much.

On the exact day of my birthday as my mama and papa always come to our house to visit me and greet me personally this is regardless if I have celebration or none.  So this time I surprised my parents by cooking for them, and little did I know that my sister and brother in law, niece and nephews are coming. Late in the afternoon churchmates arrived to celebrate, then mom and dad inlaws arrive so they were a lot of visitors, when I have not made any formal invitiation to begin with, my husband told me that they were really coming over as a surprise even there is no food or celebration they all wanted to go to our house to greet and celebrate my special day. This concludes that I cooked a lot this day since I appreciate their effort so much and I wanted to cook for them this is an instant party good thing I know how to cook fast and still with quality :



I had Baked Macaroni which I made two batches since my parents and inlaws requested to have a take out, Menudo, Adobo, Grilled Bangus and Butter Veggies I have a lot of dessert since my sister gave a caramel choco moist cake, my daughter gave me Braso De Mercedes as her gift since this is my favorite, the box was filled with post-its covered with sweet messages, Churchmate Meann baked Puto and Blueberry cake, another church mate gave a box of pizza and another churchmate made a Bico just for me, at work my boss gave me a cheesecake!Wow I feel so special and love just the thought of the effort they made to bake and visited me to my place, I really appreciate it!

Fourth Week, and so I thought that my birthday is over but not quite yet, my family together with my inlaws went to Splash Mountain Laguna for a day trip swimming outing. The weather was just fine and we swim, played board games and cards, the bonding was just great and worth remembering!! I cooked Baked Macaroni, my inlaws request, Liempo cooked in Turbo Broiler, Pork Adobo, Vegetable Salad and the famous Yema Cake we bought 3 big boxes!! haha sugar overload!






Before the month end another fellowship in one of our church mates house with the young people.  We had dinner and endless conversation from afternoon until late night!!

After the long month celebration when I arrived from work in my desk  there was a Frozen Explosion Box personally made by a colleague and there were greeting notes inside it!! It was so cute and when you open it a castle with the whole cast of Frozen the movie will pop up! I super appreciate the effort! Just the love the thought that they made time  to do it to surprise me!

If this is what it is of getting old, gaining new and true friends, then I can not wait to get older!!

P.S. : I intentionally remove my Facebook Birthday Notification, because true friends remember! So all the birthday greetings posted on my wall from friends, I appreciate it most more than ever!! 


Frozen Explosion Box! Sweet!



Comments

Popular Posts