Recipe: Bangus Sisig



I have tried cooking Bangus Sisig since my husband and my eldest love spicy food so I made sure this one is spicy, for my two other kids I cooked separate menu for them which is Burger Steak with Salisbury Sauce. I will have to share my Bangus Sisig Recipe first.


Ingredients
3 large boneless fried bangus, (shredded, I removed from the skin)
Jalapeno (sliced)
Celery (Chopped)
Onion
Ginger
Fish Sauce
Pepper
Chicharon (crushed)



Instructions:
In a heated pan, put a small amount of oil, then saute onion, garlic then ginger, the put in the shredded bangus, then stir, add in celery, jalapeno. Fish Sauce and pepper to taste. Top crushed chicharon while stirring then turn off the heat.

I added in a sauce toppings what is available in our pantry:
Butter
Garlic
Evaporated Milk
Mayonaise
Salt and Pepper

I heated the butter in a pan then once melted, I added in chopped garlic, then add in a cup of evaporated milk, then mayonnaise add in salt and pepper to tasted, evap milk is sweet I suggest you have to blend it with a bit of salty and pepper until it is ok with your taste. Thick cream is much advisable though.


Serve it hot top the sauce on top and may add calamansi.

Comments

Popular Posts