2018: New Year's Celebration

This is officially my first post in my blog for the year 2018!! I am sharing how our New Year Celebration went, and our food menu for this year!

We prepared:
Savory Style Pork Spare Ribs
Macaroni and Very Very Cheesy with Bacon Bits

Buttered Potato Marbles and Corn with parsley
Fruit Salad Graham Cake

Fresh Fruits:
Banana
Apples
Pear
Grapes
Orange

We celebrated the year calmly I choose not to prepare too much food as I have learned from our previous celebration too much food too much spoil, so this year just enough for us and our favorite dish.. Since every week during my restday I always cook for my family and that all the special dishes in my mind became our ordinary meal..

We had our dinner as early as 9PM, we had a long prayer first to thank the Lord for the year 2017 in our life that is lead by my husband, we prayed for the things we want to accomplish for the coming year 2018 and asked for wisdom to grant our plans.. we really had a long talk with God.  Then we bond, watched movie then prepared to go to my inlaws where we celebrated 12MN of 1st of January 2018!!! It was just a blast!!

We all decided to wear white!!

Happy New Year and have a blessed one!!







Comments

Popular Posts