Food Review: Burger Legends


If you have been reading my blog you know how I love burgers, I do not eat rice for already 9years now but boy I eat too much carbs by and compensate it with burgers. pasta and pizza.  My family have been too different burger place and I made a review of those shop too.

We chanced upon a burger shop located in Queens Row, in Molino Bacoor Cavite. From the name itself it really blended well with the hype -- Mobile Legends... but what we really like about this burger shop is their patty it is juicy and tasty plus they have different kinds of sauces that you can choose from, if you like barbeque, spicy or cheesy they have it, plus the size of the burger is just wow, it's big and it can even be shared, but if you are not watching what you eat then this one order burger meal be might just more than enough for you. Their bun is also so colorful..




We have been here twice, if we are craving for burgers, definitely Burger Legends become our top choice. If you want to know if it is affordable, my answer is yes!! Their burger with fries costs 119PHP - 139PHP, they also have a pitcher of Blue Lemonade for just 45PHP..

They also have discounts depending on your rank in Moblie Legends game, cool right!!

For me it is a must try!!


Queens Row, Molino Bacoor Cavite


Comments

Popular Posts