6th year Wedding Anniversary Message from my hubby

Last 5th of January 2013, was our 6th year Wedding Anniversary of my hubby, and I was moved when he posted a message in his Facebook Wall with the very sweet message below, so blessed to have you in my life.  You are my answered prayer! If you want to get a good husband make sure he is God fearing and son of GOD!

Let me share his message :


Over the 6 years of us being together in marriage

I can't help but smile and thank the LORD for his unfailing love, provisions, guidance, protection etc that HE showered and blessed our relationship and family with.

It's been a rollercoaster ride of sorts but all is good when it is handled with prayer and faith in God.
If there's anything I learned during these 11 years of togetherness, that is to love you more despite reason.

And that... True LOVE is not based on emotions that sets up to Romance that sooner or later would spell doom to your relationship .
True LOVE should not be based on the occasion neither should it be based on actions. True LOVE should not be based on your partner as this will find more reasons not to.
True LOVE is not an event, it is a journey.
You work for its perfection. Every minute, every second of it.
You work for it. You nourish it.

He who made us together has definitely set his plans for us.
We may not know what is in store for us in the future but one thing is for sure with GOD nothing is impossible.
With GOD no problem is a problem.
With GOD nothing is bigger!
And finally, Marriage is a lifetime agreement in progress.
It did not end when we exchanged "I DO's", in fact it's where it all started.
When you have finally learned to love even without reason, it is when you can say that you have indeed fallen in love.

So to my dearest wife whom I love so well,
Thank you for enduring and enjoying the ride with me.
Thank you for taking care of me and our (kids name).
Thank you for the love and understanding. Thank you for the 6 wonderful years of marriage and 11 yrs of memories.

I promise to love you and keep loving you with all my heart! I will strive to be the best father to our children and the best husband for you always.
My wife (my name), let's keep falling in love everyday!

What GOD hath put together let no man turn asunder. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. A
gainst such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

He who began a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it in you till our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ comes back."




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts