La Primavera Beach and Swimming Pool Resort Lian, Batangas

Last December 30th 2012, I really wanted to go to the beach as I am already 6th month pregnant. I want to relax and sit down and feel like a child again. My hubby planned a road trip in Batanggas we left Bacoor Cavite at 10AM and arrived Lian, Batangas (via Tagaytay route) at around 1PM, just in time for lunch.

We arrived and as I have been searching the net (with the help of female network) I already had an idea where to go. La Primavera Beach and Swimming Pool resort.



The place was just average since there are no tourist when we stayed there, less crowd, as if we rented the place privately. My baby girl enjoyed the pool and also playing the sand by the beach.

Let me share you the details of our expenses just in case you will be interested in going for a day trip :

Gas                                                       - 1,000
Room good for maximum of 6persons    - 1,800  (this includes the pool entrance as well)
Food (bring our own so free)

It was a very affordable trip for our family, and enjoyed every minute of it.



La Primavera Beach Resort with Swimming Pool

Contact Person : Paul Mark G. Santos
Contact Number : 09274955544

Comments

  1. Do you have a contact person and number for this resort? I want to go to the beach soon with our baby. Tia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sis, I will post La Primavera contact number here in my blog. thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts