Food Recipe : Graham Choco Balls

In order to maximize my kid's sem break, I decided to give them activity that they will surely enjoy and at the same time will make them full. We make a Graham Choco Balls, to make it more exciting we went to the market together to help me buy the ingredients :

Crushed Graham - 2packs  (30phpx2  = 60php)
Condensed Milk    1 can     (43php)
Milo (Small Pack)               (21php)

This is where the exciting part comes in, I mixed all the ingredients together, just use 1 pack of Crushed Graham with 1 can of condensed milk until the texture is hard enough to make a ball shape out of it, the other pack of crushed graham will be used to roll the finish product.

Let your kids wash their hands properly then let them create shapes they want and enjoy the preparation. After they finish,  I can see the fulfillment in their eyes and the accomplishment while they are eating their work of art plus it taste good.

You can also create your own flavor if you want, you may put marshmallow or peanut to put a twist into it, the most important part is that you enjoy preparing it with your kids.


Have Fun!!

Mixing the ingredients

My kids preparing to ball the mixture

Finish Product









Comments

  1. Thanks for this post! I've been wanting to try this with my daughter. I might do it this weekend now :D

    http://wanderngmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this at home with your kids or you may also give this away as Christmas present!! Thank you for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts