My 35th Birthday

I celebrated my 35th Birthday with my family, I cooked Pesto Pasta, my husband Chili Wings, Menudo, ordered Shakey's Pizza then Yema Cake for dessert.

Kids played unlimited at our garage, while me and my parents are catching up with stories and laughters.  I am always happy when I get to celebrate special occasion with my family, I am in my comfort zone and I always go back to where I belong, despite the distance and busy life when I have the chance to be with them, we make sure to make the most out of it.

My sis in law was so sweet to visit me to celebrate and we talk and talk and talk.

What makes this another special is my eldest daughter save her allowance to buy me a gift--a black formal threefourth blouse and my husband gave me watch for his surprise which by the way I used it right a way after he hand over to me.. excited me!

In everything I have, To God be the Glory!! I am nothing without God's sufficient grace for me, I will continue to be a blessing to everybody and share God's goodness and word. Life on earth and even things I have are temporary but how you live your life will matter after life, and the salvation is what I hold onto.

Praise be to God for my 35th year!!!


The party meal

Birhtday Bunny with the blouse and watch gift

Mi Familia! Thank you!

My Sis in law

Comments

Popular Posts