Mom Advise: Preparing for Field Trip

I am into planning every details since I really want everything to be organized and yeah since I am forgetful, I  list down of  everything that I need to do and bring.  My kid's field trip was a bit of a fail because of the weather anyhow we were there to learn and another added list to our memories as mother and daughter.

2 days before the Field Trip, I already made a list of what to bring, to cook so I am most prepared, and based on my experience this are the top most important things to bring for a Field Trip and some tips to share too!


1. Set your alarm clock.

This one I did but for some reason my phone did not alarm me to wake up, good thing my daughter was so excited that she woke up 3:45 AM, and I still have time to prepare our packed lunch and took a bath since our call time is 4:30 AM and the bus will  be leaving at 5:00 AM

2. Prepare your packed lunch.

Field trip's  most wanted food is adobo, that is because your lunch box is safe from the dripping since it is not too saucy, of course depending on how your adobo is cooked. In our case we brought the 2nd most wanted food which are Tocino and Hotdog along with the rice. We brought just enough for breakfast and lunch since I am really planning to take out food from any nearest fast food that would be available on our stop overs, aside from the fact that the rice might be spoiled come dinner time.

Dinner time, I bought a chicken meal from Chowking, served hot the way my princess wanted it to be.

3. Bring more than enough water.

If you can bring water enough for 4 people to consume even if you are only 2, then do so, that is because too much walking, the running and playing will really make you double the thirsty from the usual days adding up the hot weather, it is better to hydrate yourself and your little one will be asking for water every minute.

My tip if you are getting off the bus, always bring an (eco) bag with a water jug in it, if the place allows since you will really be needing it very much!!

4. Snacks

Oh! kids (and adults too) have the tendency to get hungry when they see their classmates/bus seat mate eating their snacks on the trip, it is better to bring a lot of snacks with you, it will not hurt if you bring junk foods, cookies and candies (menthol if you like if they feel dizzy), chocolates and juices just to fill in the travel time.


5. Plastic Bags

You can bring plastic bags of different sizes, one if your little one(or even the parents) wants to throw up, at least your mess is safe, another plastic bags for the trashes, as an environment advocate, try to collect all your trash and be responsible of throwing it to the right places, another extra if your seatmate needed one.


6. Jacket with hoods and umbrella

The bus might get too cold and so is the weather that is so unpredictable, it is really advisable to bring jackets and umbrella with you in and out of the bus,  this is to protect our kids from anything unexpected, better be sure than sorry.

7. Extra T-shirt/Extra pants/Tissue/Towels/Alcohol/Powder/Cologne/Mosquito Repellant lotion

This is the most important hygiene set you should always bring/apply to your kids everytime you alight and arrive the bus make sure to always change your kids shirt, and pants if needed. They get all sweaty with the all the activity and excitement.

8. Slippers

Better to bring sleepers if they feet get too tired wearing their rubber shoes at least they are comfortable inside the bus.

9. Stuff Toys as her pillow/Blanket

For my kid's comfort I bring stuff toy that also serves her pillow when she want to rest while watching movie in the bus or eventually sleep after the tiring trip. I also covered her with blanket for extra comfort.

10. Big Bag

Put all things together in one bag this is to avoid missing or cluttering all your things around your area, and when you leave you know they are in one place.

11. Camera/Cellphone/Powerbanks/monopod

Nowadays, gadget has a big role to places we go, and once we never have captured it, it seems that we really never been there, bring camera with you make sure it is charged, but when you think that your battery will fail you bring powerbanks for more power along the road.

12. Cash

Bring more than enough cash just in case there are interesting souvenirs or food you want to buy, and also for pasalubong, your stories are good but they need proof to eat.


My Tip:

Bring a medium size eco bag so you can bring around the places, the must have things to put in the bag everytime you get out of the bus are the following :

1. Jacket with hoods and umbrella
2. Drinking water (if the place allows)
3. Extra T-shirt
4. Alcohol
5. Towel
6. Camera

Hope this help you to make your field trip worry free, and just all you need to do is enjoy, but if you still have anything you want to add that I miss, please free to to do so!!

Happy Field Trip!

Comments

  1. HI Deary, I really enjoyed browsing through your blog I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :) Have an fab day!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog, I followed you back!!!

      Delete
  2. ╔╔║⌂═╗
    ╠╠║║╔╝
    ║╚╚║╚═
    ╔╗║ ╔╗ ║║ ⌂ ╔╣ ╔╗ ╔╣
    ║║║ ╠╣ ║║ ║ ║║ ╠╣ ║║
    ║╚╝ ║║ ╚╝ ║ ╚╝ ║║ ╚╝
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊♥
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊♡
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊♥
    ┊ ┊♡
    ┊★
    ☆ MaRiBeL☆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts