Travel : Baguio Transient Bad Experience at Gracious Chi Transient

Being so afraid that by the time we arrive Baguio there will be no longer transients/hotel or rooms available for our family and having kids with us, my husband and I would not want to take the risk. 

Hubby searched all over the internet and he came across a transient place Gracious Chi, the only place available in the middle of the peak season, as stated on the ads it was so real and so we made a deposit as told by the owner and was able to reserve the room thinking that all is A ok!

We left Manila at around 6AM, we took the route NLEX, TPLEX and arrived in Baguio at around 12NN, we called Jo the owner of Gracious Chi and gave us the direction, it is too hard to find since it is located inside Camp Allen where the road is too stiff, not advisable if you have your own car parking is too dangerous there are too many vehicles passing and the road is too narrow to handle all the incoming and outgoing traffic of the vehicles, having said that,  our cars (including my bro in law) were having a hard time getting into the transient's location, we have not even in the transient location after all that happened, and so there was no signage that it was already the Gracious Chi, there was no parking available for 2 cars that time, even one car won't even fit with the space available in front of the transient place. We did not even bother visiting the room since it was all so gloomy and as if there was no air getting inside.  I asked the receptionist if we can refund our payment since we would not want to risk parking in front of that place, but I understand that she can not answer that, we left the place since we can no longer take the inconvenience of Gracious Chi gave to us.

We were trying to book another place, good thing my sister have a reservation at Ina Mansion, just in front of Burnham Park and with safe parking and terrace inside the room which really make our bad experience turn to a very smooth one!

Going back to Gracious Chi terrible experience, I decided to go back to take pictures for my blog purposes, and also I went inside the room just to check what was waiting for us, and to my dismay it was too small, my family would not even fit in there the CR was like a small cubicle if you are overweight you would not even fit inside there. Air is limited and the location is unsafe.

I called the owner for a refund and explained that it would not be safe for our cars if we stayed in the transient and she said that will not be possible, ok that is understandable but when I asked her about the parking she told us that they do not have parking but they have a level ground and it is safe to park!!! LIE! I was out of control and yelling her over the phone since of what we saw and we experienced, but she was so saracastic sending us message throughout our stay in Baguio.

She never stopped sending us messages talking about karma and thanking her crystals in protecting her house from us.. good job very well done!


The experience with Gracious Chi Transient  was horrible, we have kids with us and the location is not that conducive to the tourist attraction. This is the reason they still have available rooms at that time. We did not get a refund with our one night reservation for two rooms total of 3,600php. We make a payment but did not get anything in return...talk about karma.



This is the entrance to the transient : Good Luck!

This is  the actual size of the room, not advisable for family, plus the CR is too small

Parking space occupied and no space for your vehicle, park at your own risk!!!

The entrance of the transient

Comments

  1. When my family went to Baguio,we stayed in Ina Mansion too. Very convenient un place kasi malapit sa lahat. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you, Ina Mansion is our vacation saver!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I remember right, Christmas Holidays 2014 was the time when Baguio traffic was at its worst. Tourists flocked to Baguio excited to try the newly opened TPLEX. Motorists were so pissed off that they opted to park in subdivisions near the center of the city - one of which is Camp Allen. I don't think its fair for you to be blaming a transient owner for the incident. Besides, Baguio roads are not designed to be a tourist spot. Wherever you go in Baguio, roads are narrow and steep - Welcome to the mountains. You're lucky that you were still able to move around downtown while other tourists couldn't even come close being caught in heavy traffic. I don't think its fair for you to put all the blame on the transient owner for matters that don't even have anything to do with their services. Even Baguio government couldn't do anything at that time. See this, http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/nation/regions/12/26/14/baguio-city-also-hit-traffic-gridlock . . In my opinion, super brat ka lang talaga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion but that will not change the fact that this is my blog and this is my review. I am responsible with all the posts I make in my blog and so this is all fact. The parking I can bear, the lie and the rudeness of the owner-- NO! I still have the screen shot of the conversation I had with the owner and I can post it here to prove my claim how rude the owner was, acutally I can sense the person sending me message over and over again that time December 2014 and you is the same person.. aha!

      I do not blame the owner of the transient (ahem, which by the way is you!!) but how we were fooled with the lies and photos in the website, we were already fooled we keep coming back in Baguio since last 2014 because it is our comfort place but as long as we are not staying in GRACIOUS CHI TRANSIENT everything is smooth and we have great parking and good location (see it is not Baguio's goverment problem it is your transient's location problem.oopppsss!!!)

      By the way how did you know it is December 2014, I did not even indicate my travel dates here in my posts?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts