2016 Annual Dinner : Ultimate Grand Prix

We celebrated our Annual Dinner with a racing theme this year, or as what we call The Ultimate Grand Prix, held in Solaire Grand Ballroom.  There were celebrity guests who perfomed their talents and danced the night away, our host was Diana Menezes In between is the most awaited part which is the raffle of prizes, and it was not just prizes we had minor prizes, of course major prizes but wait there's more, we have grand prize, and ultimate grand prize.

As for my chosen attire, since it is about racing, I changed mine with a twist, yes racing, but not cars, definitely not a flag bearer, but as an equestrian, my peg for the night is as a horse racer!

#elegantwithstyle


At first when my name is still not called in Minor and Major prizes I was still shouting and still excited of my name getting called in one of the grand prize or who knows the ultimate grand prize.

The program continues and the food was served, it was all the typical hotel type of food they tasted unique and with bragging rights of the signature dishes, each  course have the taste of a 5 star, and if you are not familiar with the taste you will end up not likiing it, but I have great respect with the chef that is at the back of all the food served since they pull it off!!! Good job!!

The wait is over, there are only two names left uncalled for the Ultimate Grand Prize, the other one is the Trip for 2 to Jeju, Island Korea, and the 100,000php oh~well I was not expecting for anything at all but I know deep inside my heart that I truly prayed for a prize this year, and so my name was called. I won a trip for 2 to Jeju Island Korea! Yey! Winners of the ultimate grand prize need to go up the stage to make sure that you are available to pick up your prize otherwise they will have to draw for a new winner, and yes I was there. so I won, yey! again.

Matthew 7:7  “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

Mark 11:24  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it


When you pray, claim it!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks sis!! I did not avail the travel package though I exchanged it with cash since I need it for the business we are trying to put up..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by!

Popular Posts